Stretched flaccid vs erect length [serious]

Previous topic - Next topic

Braveguy

Hey everybody,
I'm 21, and I've a curvature in my penis. I get hard erections normally and I've no ED.
Sex is painful for my girlfriend. I also have some discomfort. My penis curves to the left. It started from the day I lost my virginity. I had pain for 2 days I guess, I thought it to be normal and ignored it. I was 16 at that time. Now 5 years after, I feel some dent on the left side. I don't know if I've lost any length. My bone pressed erect length now is 16.5 cm or 6.5 inches, at full erection.

But I've lost some girth tho. It was 5.2 inches before but now it's close to 5 inches. I measured it a year back and I'm measuring it very often from last 5 months. I'm sure I've lost some girth.

I've been reading this website for 12 days now. Most of my doubts regarding cycling, implants and implant surgeons are all cleared now. But there's one question that I think isn't addressed much in here.

On many journals , I've seen people say that the length they get after implant is closer to their stretched flaccid length. Now when I stretch my penis it's only about 12 cm or 13. But when it's erect , it's clearly over 6.3 inches (16 cm).

My question is why my stretched length is a lot different from my erect length? And , what length I will get after penile implant ? 16.5 cm( my erect Length) or 13 cm( my stretched flaccid length)?

Thankyou.
21 , born September 1999. BPEL : 16.5 cm X 12.7 cm or 6.5 inches X 5 inches.
NBPEL : 6 inches X 5 inches. I've a curve to the left. My girlfriend feel pain when having sex. I too have discomfort. Looking for a permanent ,least invasive solution.

curved

I would make sure you are doing a "bone pressed flaccid stretch".... meaning the measurement should start right above/side of your penis close against your groin area.  This usually adds a couple of centimeters but represents the true after implant sizing.  I would bet that an after implant erect size will be the same or a bit better than your current erect length (due to implant potentially straightening out some curvature).
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

Braveguy

Quote from: curved

I'm measuring it from on top bone pressed to the bone , and stretched. The max I get is 14 cm . And when erect it's very easily over 6 inches even non bone pressed.

I've never used trimix or any injection. Idk what my length would be after it. Is your post implant length similar to your stretched size or erect (before surgery)?
NBPEL : 6 inches X 5 inches. I've a curve to the left. My girlfriend feel pain when having sex. I too have discomfort. Looking for a permanent ,least invasive solution.

Braveguy

Meaning I've to live with constant discomfort, potential size loss and dissatisfying sexual life for years before I destroy my penis more and become eligible for an implant?
I literally do feel plaque or some thickness at the base , on the left side right where the scrotum starts, even when flaccid. It's of a different color too. More white.

Sorry If I sound rude. But I don't wanna live with fear.  

Braveguy

Hey there hawk , I trust your opinion. After reading your posts I know you've good knowledge about penile implants.

Can you please tell me that is there a difference in stretched flaccid length and erect Length. Because I've seen many people say that they're both same. But I don't think so. I've measured my dick a lot and every time when I measure it,  my fully stretched bone pressed flaccid length is 12-13 cm at max. And in the same way when I measure erect, the length is def over 6 inches non bone pressed very easily.

This is a problem because I know in future I will need an implant. And I don't know about what size I'm Gonna have after that. This is the only problem in my life. I feel content otherwise.

Also my girl says it hurts every time when we have sex. I'm not even too thick. It's because of the curve. And I'm very sad about it. I'm not very attractive person, I don't wanna loose her. :(

Please sir do reply and clear this problem for everyone.

Hawk

I will probably split these posts into their own topic titled, "Is an Implant size based on BPSFL or Erection Size?"

What you say conflicts with every bit of known logic.  Certainly, it conflicts with every bit of logic is known to me.  While you switched from centimeters to inches, I will stick to inches.

If you grasp your flaccid penis by the tip and stretch it straight out from the body, then lay a ruler on top of it and press the ruler to the pubic bone as you stretch, the length will be within 1/4 of an inch of the same bone pressed erect length measured at the same angle.

It defies all reason to suggest that blood pressure inside of your penis can stretch it longer than your arm can stretch it by pulling on it.  That is especially true when an erection takes up a little tissue by increasing girth at the same time.  If anything, an erection will be very slightly shorter.  If it is not, then you are doing one of the following.

Using a tape measure rather than a stiff ruler
Not pushing as firmly to the pubic bone
Not holding your flaccid penis and erection straight out at the same angle.
Not laying the ruler on top of the penis for both measurements.

Low blood pressure in your penis cannot stretch it further than your arm and shoulder can stretch it.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Braveguy

Hawk

I split posts from another member's topic, merged with your other topic, and cleaned up many crap posts in the topic, so it makes some sense to thousands of others who come here for information.

I will delete this post in a few days.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

tomas1

I'm just throwing this out there:
My doctor never did a stretch test nor did he ask me my erect size prior to surgery.
I also have never done a stretch test. What if I pull it off lol?

He said he'd do the necessary testing on the table.
I came out the same exact size as before and even grew a little (Maybe around a cm?).
I guess he was aggressive about sizing, but I'm not complaining.
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.