Highly likely Peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

Salstew

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the information which is posted. It's very interesting and helpful to read on other people's experiences. On that note, I will explain my condition.

Some two and a half months ago, I noticed that my penis felt somewhat sore while flaccid. In some positions, while flaccid, I even started to sense some noticeable pain. I wasn't sure what it was and I suspected an STD. But that was not the case. I was hoping that it would subdue by itself, but that never happened. After a month or so my penis started to bend. That's when I realized that I had to see a doctor. I suspected it was Peyronies. After I went to the doctor and explained my situation my doctor said it was probably Peyronies. However, he said he could not feel any plaque. Then he advised me to do an ultrasound, which I did, but that doctor also said he could not find any plaque. However, he also mentioned that it doesn't mean there is nothing there. He advised me to see a Urologist, which I will see next week or so.

I never had any pain while the penis was erect. And have no problem getting an erection. The problem is only while flaccid.  I am somehow worried that the curve may worsen. It is already almost at some 30 degrees. I only feel irritation, very light pain on the touch and burning sensation for a day or so after masturbating. Otherwise the pain subdues almost entirely.

I am already taking Vitamin E supplements and am considering of Abstinence from Masturbation or sexual activity completely. Other than that manual traction has made by flaccid penis seem larger and more natural. So I will proceed doing that. Beyond that I would have to see what my urologist has to say.

Basically I am trying to find the best possible treatment for my problem. I am quite convinced that the curve can recover to an extent in due time, but for now I hope it doesn't get worse.    
Age 41
1st symptoms Dec 2020
irritation. Soon after, curvature. Now 30 degrees upward.
Can not feel scar tissue. No pain during erection. No ED. Irritation and some pain when flaccid.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Salstew.  I hope you find the support and the answers you are looking for.  You are among those who understand.

The first help we can give is this link to our Survival guide.  It is packed with information and you should read it more than once.  It would be good to print it off. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

That will he,p you get started with a few things immediately.  It will also help you understand the question you what to ask and the answers you receive.

Next, It would help the members give you better suggestions and comments if they did not have to keep asking questions about your age, etc.  Please complete your signature to help us help you.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Salstew

Thank you Hawk. I really appreciate that. I have read the Survival Guide. It's of great help. For now my priority is to be diagnosed. Still waiting for the urologist to confirm the obvious. And if so I hope to get the medication needed in order for it not to worsen. Then hopefully there is some room for recovery.  

Age 41
1st symptoms Dec 2020
irritation. Soon after, curvature. Now 30 degrees upward.
Can not feel scar tissue. No pain during erection. No ED. Irritation and some pain when flaccid.