Negative Pressure & Filling Out

Previous topic - Next topic

MambaMentality

Tonight, I used my VED correctly for the first time. I pushed the lever maybe 4 times before releasing the pressure. I didn't fill out much, my erection got to around 1/4 of my fullest erection. However, I felt like there was a lottt of pressure and like my whole body was being sucked in, lol. So with that bright said, I released the pressure. Will my penis fill out easier over time so that it can get more blood moving around? I figured that I'd take it easy, didn't want to go past a pressure that I'm not comfortable with. I'm likely going to use a rice sock for heating purposes prior to my next VED session.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

When you feel that pressure just pause.  As your penis begins to fill up the vacuum chamber the pressure decreases.  You can then give a couple more pumps.  Continue this pattern until you are fully inflated without any pain.

Follow the routine protocols at the top of this board. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,696.0.html
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MambaMentality

@Hawk thank you, I will try that tomorrow.

Longmire

Quote from: MambaMentality on March 03, 2021, 07:57:40 PM
Tonight, I used my VED correctly for the first time. I pushed the lever maybe 4 times before releasing the pressure. I didn't fill out much, my erection got to around 1/4 of my fullest erection. However, I felt like there was a lottt of pressure and like my whole body was being sucked in, lol. So with that bright said, I released the pressure. Will my penis fill out easier over time so that it can get more blood moving around? I figured that I'd take it easy, didn't want to go past a pressure that I'm not comfortable with. I'm likely going to use a rice sock for heating purposes prior to my next VED session.

Try incremental pumps.  So pump 2-3 times then stop and wait a few seconds, then release the pressure.  Then do the same routine several times.  After a few cycles I think you will fill out more.

MambaMentality

@Longmire sounds good, hopefully I will fill out more easily.