Did you lose or gain girth after your surgery?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hey it's me again!

During my Nesbit surgery I lost girth,
Have you lost or gained girth following surgery?

Some people admit that they have gained circumference after their surgery (especially after the plication with Gelman), what about you?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Tortão Pra Direita

I don't recommend plication surgeries. Generally, the patient doesn't like the result. It shortens the penis and does not resolve all curvature, in many cases.
You can search for more modern surgeries. Also, always look for an experienced surgeon. This last recommendation is the most important.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

Alex83

What surgery are you talking about?
I don't plan to redo Nesbit, I will surely opt for a plication with Gelman for example.
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Tortão Pra Direita

If I were you, I wouldn't do any kind of surgery now. I don't know if you have a narrowing or other problems, but if your problem is just a 30º degree, then I think you can improve something like 15º just by doing traction and VED. Just go slow, be patient, and it may improve.

If things don't improve, then you can search for extra tunica grafting, or stage technique...

What's the difference between the plication done by this doctor and Nesbit plication?
Well, if you don't mind losing some length, then plication could be your answer. It's not a complex technique.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

Benjamin62

I would refrain from making broad generalizations on this forum.
Decisions on how a man should proceed varies on resources: time, dedication and other resources.

I personally had Plication surgery with a synthetic graft for hour glassing.  They used a modified 16 dot technique which doesn't remove tissue.  Couldn't be happier!

I'd also refrain from comments regarding length.  Peyronies is a deformative condition. To that end the condition robs you of length far more then the surgery does.

By the way... if you don't look like your high school pic; neither should your Dick  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Quote from: Tortão Pra Direita on March 04, 2021, 11:04:04 AM
If I were you, I wouldn't do any kind of surgery now. I don't know if you have a narrowing or other problems, but if your problem is just a 30º degree, then I think you can improve something like 15º just by doing traction and VED. Just go slow, be patient, and it may improve.

If things don't improve, then you can search for extra tunica grafting, or stage technique...

What's the difference between the plication done by this doctor and Nesbit plication?
Well, if you don't mind losing some length, then plication could be your answer. It's not a complex technique.

Traction to straighten a penis curved downwards is impossible (I speak only for congenital curvatures), I have read on many forums, no one has succeeded in correcting a downward curvature, it seems it works for lateral curvatures.

For surgery, the Gelman plication according to Mst and daved2 does not make you lose length but I find it hard to believe it honestly. I know I will lose length again but I am currently doing traction and I plan to continue until 17cm (I am at 16.25cm).

I've tried to have sex and it's really not easy so I'm going to have surgery again sooner or later but the question is "with whom"?

27 yo

Alex83

But guys, we're getting away from my question about the circumference.
27 yo

Alex83

I'll take the liberty of bringing up the subject again guys ;)
27 yo

SCH06

I'm also interested! I'm looking for testimonials on gelman surgery, I'm in europe too.

We only have one acceptable testimony with photos which is the one from AeroT.
I had a Nesbit or Yachia plication modified for 70 degree downward curvature

Residual curvature of 40 degrees