2.5 or 5 mg tadalafil?

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

Hi all

i've been taking 2.5 mg tadalafil every night and i feel a bit dizzy but I guess its because I havent been doing much exercise due to a leg injury. i was wondering however, does 5 mg make much of a difference for recovery?

thanks
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Nolte94

If you have good and strong erections, you don't need 5mg Tadalafil. Do you know your usual blood pressure? Do you take other supplements, which lower blood pressure like Tadalafil does?
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

markdubby

yes i dont really have a problem with erections at the moment. and no, i only take COQ10 and Acetyl Carnitine. i tried taking 5 mg tadalafil and noticed a large number of night time erections that kept waking me up. maybe this aids in the recovery?

thanks!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
07/21 plaque by base

Nolte94

Night time erections are good, but shouldn't wake you up. I guess, 5mg are too high. The concrete benefit of Tadalafil is the increase of the TGF-Beta-Factor, improving bloodflow and strong erections for intercourse to prevent further injuries.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

Pfract

You could definitely try reducing it to 2.5mg. Lasts longer, and if you don't have ED helps you anyway. I take it too, but in my case i need it for sex so it has to be that dosage.

markdubby

I have been trying the 5 mg and while i dont suffer from any more sever side effects, i wake up with an erection in the morning and sometimes at night. i guess this is quite good at continuing to remodel and circulate blood seen as i stopped from most forms of masturbation etc  ;D
07/21 plaque by base

Aboqor

5mg made me very erect most of the day. It woke me up sometimes.

2.5mg does help my nocturnal erections as I take it at 12am. During the day I dont notice much difference. I thus prefer this dosage. Also cheaper!

Regards,
Aboqor
07-03-2020: noticed 45 degree bend upwards
01-07-2020: Bend mostly gone. pain when flaccid, soft glans.
01-04-2021: soft glans mostly gone. Indents forming