Vaxaid

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmi85

So my Vaxaid arrived last night - I got the one one specifically for Peyronies.

It looks like a decent piece of equipment although the instructions are a little basic and I can't find any further instructions on the internet anywhere.

When I pump, I am getting a lot of pressure on my pelvic area ( I'm laying down In bed ) and very little in the actual cylinder itself so nothing is happening.

I am neatly trimmed down there so I don't think it's loss of vacuum although I might just get rid of it all to be absolutely sure.

Is there anything I am doing obviously wrong or is pressure on the pelvic area normal and I should continue to pump?

Thanks in advance  
37 yr old type 1 diabetic. Implanted with a 18cm Titan by Michael Fraser 14/2/22 using scrotal incision. Has implant due to 70 dorsal curvature, erections were average ore surgery

Nolte94

Hello Jimmy,

I use a VED, too and together, we'll maybe can fix your problem.
First tipps are the dumbest ones, so let's start:
1. VED assembled correctly?
2. Correct size (little gap between penis and cylinder)?
3. Maybe you're not used to a VED and the pressure isn't enough (pumping your penis up should be painless)?
4. In my case. I use an electric VED and my penis becomes erected immediately after pushing the button. Therefor a hole allows the air to escape. Maybe you close the hole with your hand without knowing, there is one?

Last option could be to contact the support and ask your question. I couldn't find a video about "How to use" on their site.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

Sonic

Isn't Vaxaid basically just a more expensive bathmate? When I look at them they have indentical designs and basically the same exact mechanism. I've thought about trying out a bathmate for some time but too afraid of reinjuring myself.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.