Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vaxaid  (Read 135 times)

Jimmi85

• Voting Member
Vaxaid
« on: February 28, 2021, 03:49:18 AM »

So my Vaxaid arrived last night - I got the one one specifically for Peyronies.

It looks like a decent piece of equipment although the instructions are a little basic and I can’t find any further instructions on the internet anywhere.

When I pump, I am getting a lot of pressure on my pelvic area ( I’m laying down In bed ) and very little in the actual cylinder itself so nothing is happening.

I am neatly trimmed down there so I don’t think it’s loss of vacuum although I might just get rid of it all to be absolutely sure.

Is there anything I am doing obviously wrong or is pressure on the pelvic area normal and I should continue to pump?

Thanks in advance
35 year old type 1 Diabetic - First noticed curvature to the left 4 years ago. Now at circa 40 degrees. Never any pain, intercourse difficult/impossible. Loss of length circa 2 inches
5g Tadilifil daily
L-carnitine, L- Arginine, Vit E and Citruline

Nolte94

• Solid Contributor
Re: Vaxaid
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:41:18 AM »

Hello Jimmy,

I use a VED, too and together, we'll maybe can fix your problem.
First tipps are the dumbest ones, so let's start:
1. VED assembled correctly?
2. Correct size (little gap between penis and cylinder)?
3. Maybe you're not used to a VED and the pressure isn't enough (pumping your penis up should be painless)?
4. In my case. I use an electric VED and my penis becomes erected immediately after pushing the button. Therefor a hole allows the air to escape. Maybe you close the hole with your hand without knowing, there is one?

Last option could be to contact the support and ask your question. I couldn't find a video about "How to use" on their site.
26 years old, Peyronie since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction 4-8 h
VED
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and Contractubex
----
Improved ~20°
No pain anymore
No Erectile Dysfunction
No hinge effect anymore
Pages: [1]   Go Up