Interleukin-8 Overexpression?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

Is there a drug out there that decreases IL-8 expression in blood etc.? It might be due to that for me. I am searching for a drug other than colchicine for a while now.

Pfract

I wonder how many clones do you have in the board by now... I also wonder what do you even mean with a post like this?

Hontas

what are you on about dude? You are just trolling my post for no reason? I have more than valid reasons that I might have this problem and I am trying to fix my problem but if you knew how to read properly maybe you could understand the difference between Interleukin-8 and other blood cytokines. Just apologize from me or edit your comment, otherwise you are reported for disrupting a person that wants to treat himself on a forum where we are supposed to treat ourselves. Very rude of you buddy. Also this is in no way shape or form a clone of any other topic.

Hontas

Pitavastain has articles regarding Interleukin-8 suppression, has any one of you tried it? I am NOT suggesting you should use statins btw, my peyronies is not the same as others in this forum apparently and more of an autoimmune and continuous condition rather than a big curve that appears overnight. Statins might actually help me.

Hontas

Currently, better than Colchicine, never said this about any other drug as well. I had drug resistances in the past, but if this trend continues I am better off named basically cured. I won't jump the train this time though, but first time in 5 years I have no pain and stiffness in the morning near the plaques.

Hontas

Day 2, Hard flaccid completely gone. It is trying to come back with all the eczemas I have all over my body but still, drug works without any resistance at the moment. Insulin resistance and bloating in face etc. seems to have faded away as well.  

Hontas

Day 3. I have almost no gynecomastia left. Had huge muscle gain in like 2 days. Penis size back to 3 years ago, can't even feel a hard plaque anymore, I just compared my old photos and the new one. Jesus F^@$!ng christ, what I did in the last 5 years was "curing cancer by myself" basically. I literally cured a metabolic genetic disorder that has no articles no diagnosis whatsoever that shrinks dick size. Life is a sick joke. This is not Peyronie's at all. Not even F^@$!ng close.

healthyconsumption

How are you doing now? Did statin work for you?  
What: Approx 30 degree left from mid shaft, 45 degree clockwise torsion.
How: PE (June 2021)

Regimen:
⁍ Pentox 400mg (3 x daily)
⁍ Tadalafil 10mg (2 x daily)
⁍ Verdanafil 100mg (1 x 2 days)
⁍ Arginine/NAC/Vit-E/Ginger/Berries/Kelp