Break days from traction or continued use?

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

Hi all

been doing traction with the PMP for an average of about 7 hours per day for a few weeks and seems like my dick is handling it quite well. I was wondering, do people take break days (eg one day a week or fortnight) or days where they apply less traction and could that be beneficial or is continued use as much as possible better? I am not experiencing any pain or similar.

thanks!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Nolte94

I don't take breaks and wear my PMP around 6 hours per day. I have no pain or discomfort, too. After every session I massage my penis with a skin caring oil and that keeps the skin soft and healthy. The times between the sessions are the breaks in my case.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

markdubby

hey nolte, many thanks i am on a similar regime and hope to see some improvements soon.

may i ask how long it took before you actually started seeing a visibile decrease in curvature?
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Nolte94

It took around 6 weeks to see a decrease of curvature of 10-15°.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳