Has anyone experienced this?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

Has anyone troubles to get an erection right after doing his ved routine? It's kind of awkward to me, I got this semi erected penis and that's all. I mean my erection is far better when I'm away from my ved sessions and that baffles me.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Hawk

Something is wrong.

You should pump a moderate vacuum and wait.  The vacuum will decrease as the penis fills.  Then pump a little more and give the penis time to catch up.  Keep repeating.  Go slow, pause, be patient. Pump more.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Jack1909

Thanks for answering, I'm trying to be more specific. Basically I can't hold the all process more than 10 mins as I really feel pain at my penis base. Even though I got the XL by Soma, the ring, also the biggest one, squeezes it painfully. I still get a good erection on it, but not complete. After dismissing it, once I put the pump off, my erection is gone right away and my penis looks kind of weird. It's not painful but it looks kind of bit swollen up (don't get me wrong, it's not a proper swelling it's more like a temporary increase in size, lasting less than one hour maybe). Well, out of curiosity, I tried many times stimulating and I have never been able to get a decent erection, which I can away from the sessions.  
31 yrs old

Stepone

Jack, please go to your profile as noted and add your age and other information.
That being said.
I suffered from ED, shortening, a bend, and a hinge.
I am not sure what caused the steady progression of Peyronies type symptoms, but I know I injured it while having sex.
But after the injury, I tried to fix it, using traction, pumps, etc.
what I found is that all the devices I used seem to work, but it was always temporary. I could never have sex right after pumping, nor could I have sex after traction.
I do know that with all the problems that I had were eliminated when I got the implant.
Check out my journal or other guys on this site.
Hope this helps, be safe.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Jack1909

Well actually after doing traction I had super strong erections, probably the strongest in years. I'm just curious.
31 yrs old

Stepone

Very interesting.
Please add your age. Could it be you are a young guy and your healing is faster then older men?
I was in my 50's, when I tried pumps, water pumps, pullies, traction, pulling and massaging exercises, etc., they seemed to work, but actual measurements when erect never improved.

StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Tortão Pra Direita

Yes, I had problems too. I was overpumping, and start to get ED. I stopped, and my erections returned to normal after some days.

I'm going slow now and never pumping till my maximum length. No issues now.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.