News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Lammyman1

Hi, I'm a 56 year old, my Peyronies came on overnight in 2015, GP referred me to a Urologist who scared the crap out of me with the side effects of surgery. Didn't do much about it following that. Then last year bought the Forte and Extra, use the Forte 5 days per week, 10 hour a day and the Extra weekends 5-6 hours per day, after 5 months no visible straightening. Friend of mine got treated with Xiapex last year and says the results were excellent, can't afford it myself but my employer has private medical insurance which covers pre-existing conditions and the insurer also provides Xiapex treatment but I've not been able to find out if I qualify so sticking with the traction for the time being.
56 years old, just, developed 45 degree curvature literally overnight in 2015 been using the Phallosan Forte and Extra since Oct 2020 no visible signs of straighteneing as of Feb 2021

Hawk

How much of a deformity do you have and do you have any degree of Erectile Dysfunction?  If so how bad?

Please read this.  It is the Peyronies Survival Guide.  It was a group effort refined over many months of edits and re-writes.  I am confident there is no place on the planet to get more information in such a condensed form.  It tells what you need to know now and gives enough education on the basics that you can ask informed questions. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Lammyman1

45 degrees straight up with no ED, thanks for the link I'll have a read
56 years old, just, developed 45 degree curvature literally overnight in 2015 been using the Phallosan Forte and Extra since Oct 2020 no visible signs of straighteneing as of Feb 2021