Venous leak or pelvic floor

Previous topic - Next topic

YouGetMe

I've been searching for an answer to this in many different forums, and am yet to find a decisive answer so I was wondering if anyone here has any insight. Reverse kegling to fix pelvic floor issues caused my hard flaccid which in turn caused some scar tissue build up due to a lack of bloodflow, coupled with nofap.

So since I was 15, when I used to tense my BC muscles extremely hard for an intense and quicker orgasm - as well as the muscles in my legs - I would lose my erection the moment I sat up. I can get a good erection lying down in all positions, but once I sit up it just dies. I can maintain an erection in most positions - albeit not for a long time except for lying down without manual stimulation. I got morning wood back with full force when I started nofap, but I still lose it the moment I sit up. I feel like I've irreparably damaged my penis and that it's only gonna get worse. I've had peyronies symptoms for over a year and I've never had painful erections except for maybe the first month and that might've been from lymphangiosclerosis, which has still not subsided and causes denting after ejaculation.

So are my erectile symptoms pelvic floor related or a venous leak? Position dependent erectile function seems to point at a leak - but the people over at angionmethod insist that venous leak is a misnomer
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Kickler

why would position dependent ed point to a leak? from my. understanding the exact opposite is true. if you can get erect in one position it means your venous are able to get contracted to keep blood in the penis.

YouGetMe

According to Wikipedia, and a study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3129943/
Position dependent Erectile Dysfunction is a hallmark of venous leakage

YouGetMe

When did it start for you and do you think anything caused it?

porterrobinson

i have the same problem. in the last 3 momths ive gone from good erections to completely impotent. i made a post about it but nobody has replied other than a moderator asking for my credentials. nobody seems to know what the hell is goint on. i am definitely going to get the doppler ultra sound and change my doctor because it seems irresponsible to never do this for your patient after so many months. if it was caused by the pump i will sue my doctor as well becsuse he said one can not damage their penis with it.

i still do not see how out of the blue on would develop a venous leak without further injury. in the course of two weeks and now i can literally not get an erection anymore. i also have tremendous pain in the urethra when ejaculating and the orgasm is basically cut in half, just dripping out and it is kind of spasmic even its so weird. i also do not know what the course of action should be. nobody cares about male sexuality that is a fact for sure
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020
indentation 20 degree bent to left, recurrence with new indentation below glans
tried vacuum device with no success

Hawk

Quote from: porterrobinson on April 02, 2021, 06:32:19 AM
i have the same problem. in the last 3 momths ive gone from good erections to completely impotent. i made a post about it but nobody has replied other than a moderator asking for my credentials.

That is a dishonest post.  I post several times to your post and both offered suggestions and asked questions, not just "asked for credentials".
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

porterrobinson

single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020
indentation 20 degree bent to left, recurrence with new indentation below glans
tried vacuum device with no success

WDB

I have never had this kind of problem or condition. But I don't think the two symptoms are related.