Weird case of Peyronies... getting worse other than better

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

It's been over 2 years since my injury and it feels still like day one.
The dull pain where the scar may be went never away..... having sex or masturbation once in a while i pay with hours of pain.
A few months ago i had sex and felt some pain again because i was not full hard... the curvature since then i became worse.
I also have no upwards curvature like most of you guys but down to the button and also some torsion by about initially 10 degrees that increased to 30 degrees now.
I dont know what else to do.... i am 24 and think my body is healing worse than in a lot of  older guys here.
I read about peyronies and it says after 6-12 months pain is usually gone. Ive been to the doctors a few times and they did ultrasound but found no plaque. Which is even more weird. Somtimes i feell like i am still for over 2 years in the acute phase seems to never end in my case, hence no plaque formation. What do ?
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Kickler

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sayedd087

Acute stage is very painful and make you hate yourself everyday
I can feel your pain and want to ask you how it develops?  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Sonic

Certainly a weird disease which never fails to bewilder me. You claim you have a scar but ultrasound found no plaque. My best advice would be to rest it completely. Do try to promote blood flow now and then but do not under any circumstance masturbate or have sex again until you've gone back to the same urologist who did the ultrasound and see if perhaps a new injury might have occured.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

orriw

I have a very small amount of scarring (plaques) at the painful area but doc said its most likely not the reason. I still have the pain, curcurmin helps me a little. But i got a prescription for Lyrica because the doc told me it may have become chronic pain where there once was a wound that has healed now and i still feel the pain altough there is  no source. Will be very interested to see how that goes.
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now