Penis hits the top of the tube

Previous topic - Next topic

Deek

Hey guys,

I have a simple question, but unfortunately I haven't found an answer yet.
I basically have a dorsal curve of 75 degrees.

When I use my VED and my penis reaches its maximum in the tube - it hits the TOP of the tube.
It doesn't go any further then.

Is that only with dorsal curves or generally with you too?

Where does the penis hit when, for example, you have a sideways curve?

Thanks to you
relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

Monty

sounds like you need to lube up more.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Deek

I don't think that gel for lubrication helps me much, does it?

So far I have always been without any lubricant in the tube.
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

Monty

your penis hit the top when you reach max erection size, i think this happens to all, so when your penis pops up its time to stop pumping.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Deek

Thanks for pointing this out, Monty.

I had seen photos of you - your curve went sideways.

Did you hit the top of the pipe while pumping?

or did you come to the side of the pipe?
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

Monty

Hi, yes even though my bend was to the left, when i reached full erection size my glans would hit the top of the cylinder, now with the Soma VED you apply some lube gel in the pump end of cylinder so as when your penis pops up it well lubricated and no pain.

Deek

So I'm supposed to put gel in the tube.

And at the point where my glans meets the top of the VED - should it allow another slide?

Do I understand you correctly here?
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

Monty

yes you must use gel, the first 2 inch or so plus if you can gel the pump end of tube, yes where you glans hit the top of the tube, plus gel your penis glans very important