PE/ED advice please!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmi85

Hi,

Have just found this forum so firstly I hope I am posting in the right section and secondly
I hope others can offer some assistance.

I'm a 35 year old diabetic and over the last two years have been suffering
With Peyroines disease and retrograde ejaculation - both officially undiagnosed.

My diabetes is reasonably well controlled although I have had poor control in the past.

About two years ago I noticed the tip of my penis starting to bend to the left. I didn't think
Much of it as it didn't prevent intercourse and was barely noticeable.

Over the last 2 years it has gotten progressively worse and I would say it bends to the left
At roughly 40 degrees.

I have been sexually inactive for the last 18 months but have recently started to date someone .

I have had issues getting 'really' hard and most of my erections have been
Relatively soft, and I needed constant stimulation to maintain them, although I have recently started to take daily sidenefell which has helped a lot.

So now, the base and middle is hard whilst the top is 'bendy' and will bend to the left.

I can feel the scar tissue when soft and more so when erect down the left hand shaft.

I have obviously searched online about PE and I realise there are options but right now I
Really don't know where to start. I don't know who to approach, and I don't know how or even
I can have sex with my new partner or how she will react with a bendy penis?! Even if I'm
Physically able to have intercourse, which I think I am able to, the psychological barrier makes
It 10 x harder.

I have also notice the length has severely shortened, decreasing by about 2 -3 inches although the
Current size really isn't an issue right now.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

37 yr old type 1 diabetic. Implanted with a 18cm Titan by Michael Fraser 14/2/22 using scrotal incision. Has implant due to 70 dorsal curvature, erections were average ore surgery

Hawk

Jimmi,

The place you pasted is fine for now. The important thing is that you are here.

1 want to start by pasting a link 4 want you to do more than just read. Study it or read it a couple times.  

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums