Help me I'm not sure what's happening

Previous topic - Next topic

YouGetMe

I first started with nofap around 9 months ago, and one day I decided to do reverse kegels to overcome some pelvic floor issues. I then developed hard flaccid and shortly after a very small amount of scar tissue on the bottom of my penis. I had abused it through rough masturbation and kegling a few months before this. There was also lymphatic damage that began to show up around this time and some discolouration (darker skin but not bruising) at the bottom. Now, 9 months later, a lot more scar tissue has built up and it only seems to be getting worse. I dont really have a curve so idk if it's peyronies but the scar tissue is absolutely there and visible just underneath the sin but it doesn't hinder sensitivity. I'm worried that this will affect my erectile function and I'm only 18. When I'm erect I can see some possible hematomas - red lines and a few darker ones that I guess are healing these are all near existing scar tissue. I have begun some manual traction, not much maybe a total of 2 mins daily I dont want to further damage my IC muscle but Im unsure which direction I should be doing it in I find it easier to do it downwards. I feel that if this continues I'll never be able to have a healthy sex life - it's only easy for me to get a good erection lying down as it is due to pelvic floor issues, and the doctor on the phone just told me to stop masturbating. I also have a hardened vein on the top of my shaft which I assume is due to lymph vessel damage. Thanks for your help guys I'm really worried  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

YouGetMe

Also I have not lost any size as far as I can tell so far, and there is an extremely mild upwards curvature I remember it being straight before and it looks different to me but I cant tell

Asphyxia

I cant fathom why you would have hematoma 9months later, but anyway, maybe hirudoid cream would help,
Do you suffer from any disease?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

YouGetMe

I believe they're new hematomas from masturbating with an already damaged penis