Where can i order pentox online without prescription?

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

Im seeing posts of people here ordering generic pills without prescription, problem is i need international shipping, any site for that?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

mrbig

I ended up ordering generic Pentox from reliablerxpharmacy about 3 weeks ago and it arrived today. It's a generic version produced but a subsidiary of Sanofi. No prescription required and you can pay with Bitcoin. I'm in the USA. Don't know if they ship to where you're located, but they do international shipping (my package came from India).
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

i dont see the option to ship to my country on the checkout, strangly i dont see india aswell.
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.

mrbig

I know they ship to a few different countries at least. When I was researching the site I read positive reviews from a number of countries (USA, SK, Japan & UK I remember). Maybe give them a call or email to make sure? FYI they do ask you to submit prescription documentation but I did not and still received what I ordered. Also, never provide your actual phone number on these sites as they will spam call you to hell. I used a google voice number, but you can just type in whatever random number you like.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

Thank you, i followed your instructions and emailed them, just got the package, they limit it to 180 pills unfortunately