Does anyone get pain in the side of pubic area during masterbation?

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Hello I wondered if anyone gets pain in masterbation around the side of the pubic area. Whenever I move very softly the erect penis I feel pain in the pubic area. Does anyone have similar symptoms to this? Does anyone have a clue what may be the cause of pubic area pain as I mainly feel the pain through masterbation. I also have Hard flaccid on top of this which I don't know either. I appreciate if anyone here has a clue or similar symptoms. Thanks.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

I had this issue for years, which I think is due to a structural issue I have. I've theorized it's a hernia or the beginning of what could be a hernia. I had to stop using RestoreX because of the pain there and now I'm back to hand traction only, while using one hand to make sure no damage is caused to that area. Avoid pressuring your erection down while erect, as this also will cause the pain. What sucks is that I was noticing major benefits from doing this. Maybe letting it heal each time it comes up is fine but I will likely never know what's going on there.

RichardRider01

@NeoV are you going to get a CT scan to see if you have a hernia ? Because I've read from past hernia people that some of their doctors missed it and only the radiologist and CT Scan found it.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

I have not! I had an ultrasound around there but not a CT scan. I'm prone to pain on both sides, no hernia can be felt.  

Juan

Quote from: NeoV on January 24, 2021, 07:41:27 PM
What sucks is that I was noticing major benefits from doing this.

Hi NeoV, what do you mean by this. Thanks for the explanation.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25ยบ dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

NeoV

Early on, when I was 26 or so, I noticed the pushing my erections down had a major relieving effect on my deformity.
It came at the price of severe pain in my inguinal areas, and I no longer do it.