Novel uses of RestoreX: in regards to Size, Safety, and Pain

Previous topic - Next topic

IBW

Alright guys...

Ive had peyronies for as long as I could remember. I'm now doing manual traction, counterbending, and have recently received a new RestoreX device.

To continue from my last post, my flaccid length is about 3.4-3.5. Therefore, am having difficulty using the Device, as my stretched penis cannot reach the clamp adequately. Over some nights of thinking, I realized that I could take off the Pelvic ring to adequately reach the clamp. I've been using the restoreX device now without the pelvic ring successfully

I'm posting to see if anyone else has tried this, or if anyone thinks this could be a safety issue. Also, As a new RestoreX user, I'm actually finding that the clamp is quite painful to use if I want my head to stay in it. Has anyone else found ways to manage the pain of their head in the clamp? I always use a heating pad before and after using the device, and have even called them to get advice for men who dont have the stretched length of 3.75. They gave some useful advice, but still no luck with the pelvic ring on.

Any advice for those who don't have a stretched length of 3.75 or who have had clamp pain, please let me know what has worked for you.

All the best
24 y/o, Peyronies Disease since birth due to hypospadias surgery. Pilcation surgery in 2017 (stiches broke week after, failed treatment). Current Treatment: PMP + COQ10 + L Cartine