Fractured my penis this week 29 y.o.

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamesbond

So I fractured my penis having sex with my gf...never even knew this was a thing. But it was pretty horrible I got emergency surgery by the o call physician who I honestly don't know how good he is  ...but almost a week after the incident it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that he did a hack job to my penis...where he made the 360 degree incision (circumcision) it's in an odd spot and it's not  even or symmetrical and it's now going to cause a mass of scar tissue around ... he didn't do a full circumcision but he did for some reason cut a 2nd vertical incision down the back or underside of my shaft ( like a T) which is also going to cause scar tissue ...my penis is also deviating slightly to the left and it has a slight upward angulation ..this is all a nightmare right now ...so I'm here for help ..

I want to find a skilled cosmetic/plastic surgeon urologist in the Connecticut area who can perform a proper/clean/aesthetic adult circumcision. I'd also like to possible address any change in shape or curvature ...can anyone help me locate a skilled surgeon?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Man... I had a penile fracture too and by the looks of it, not so severe like yours. Nonetheless, I know all about them. Read hours of content on them.... You need to calm down... You had surgery.. That's the most important. Now you need to rest 6 to 8 weeks.  That means zero sexual activity. Nothing!

How did it happen? What were your symptoms? Did they gave you details of the lesion you had? Normally people that have surgery have the best chances of regaining function. So you have to stay calm. Nobody is going to touch you now.... And who's to say that in 8 weeks you won't be more at ease?

Either way, tell me more. And welcome!  

Jamesbond

According to the doctor it was a regular tear at the base but didn't go through to the urethra thankfully. Yes the surgery is done but just an awful regard to cosmetic or delicacy. Also today it appears the stitches on the underside incision have pre-maturely come out exposing the wound making it look even worse. And my doctor told me the other day there was no need for a future follow up? Wtf is this all about? ....

My main goal now is to find a skilled cosmetic surgeon...but I'm not sure if I should be looking for a urologist or a plastic surgeon  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Dude... What is the part of ''you should be healing at this point for 8 weeks'' that you don't understand?

Even if you need a second opinion, or further treatment, it's not now and I can guarantee you it won't be a cosmetic surgeon. Do you want to calm down and talk about it like an adult, or you just want to obsess about that?