Traction and hourglassing

Previous topic - Next topic

Dressa

Hi guys!

I'm about to start traction with Restorex soon. I have used VED on and off for a few years. Has anyone here been successful in reducing hourglass-plaque with these therapies (VED and/or traction)? Mine comes and goes. When using tadalafil it's mostly gone but of I taket a break a few days it comes back. Happy to hear suggestions. I have a quite sharp curve.

Kind regards

Dressa

bustedchubb

Hey man, I been using restoreX for 98 days now, doing 3-30 minute sessions, 15 min straight and 15 minute counter curvature bending.  To this point I have had no improvement of my hourglassing / hinging, however I have had a small amount of curvature correction and length restored.  Defiitely not getting the results I need to avoid surgery, but at least I'm sticking with it until then and have had some gains.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Xavier99

Bustedchubb do you have a surgery date in mind? Are you looking at plication?
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

bustedchubb

Yes, I am scheduled to speak with Dr. Brian Christine about getting plication with extra tunical grafting.  Same surgery that Benjamin62 got, and tipped me off to.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.