HCG

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Hello, I wonder why no one is discussing the use of Choriomon 5000 iu shoots for testosterone therapy? It is used to naturally stimulate testosterone in the body. Medical reports call it HCG.
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Hawk

For one thing, testosterone is seldom the cause of ED.  It can be a contributing factor but few men ED because of testosterone levels, and few recover just because they raise testosterone levels.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Sten1

I'm not mentioning erectile dysfunction, just testosterone levels. There is evidence that insufficient libido can affect penile rigidity. Those who can get a quick erection without pills, but their erection is weak and unstable due to low testosterone levels and insufficient libido can benefit from this treatment. Also, low testosterone levels (like my 199) as far as I understand can cause a false venous outflow for this very reason.
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way