Is there such thing as too much traction that could create peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

I also wonder if longer durations are risky as im doing long duration with low tension
Instead of high tension for a short time.
But i definitely know too high tension is not good
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Olive

Can you wear dental braces too long? Only harm is that you get straighter teeth and dick, if that's not your thing then don't wear that long.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Too much tension is not good, you have to build it up slowly. I dont think too much time is bad if you take breaks and let the blood flow.
I think longer time with lower tension is better than less time with high tension
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

NeoV

Exactly, too much tension has caused worsening in a few guys I've spoken too and when I first got PMP I injured myself and got a mild new curve toward the tip which took a week to go away. I just rested my penis and did traction by hand gently for a week or so to fix it.

Juan

how do you know its too much tension? Or... how do you know what is the right tension?
Too much will worsen the disease, too less will be a waste of time.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25º dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

justcause91

medium traction with longer hours for correcting curvature.. Just like braces slow/medium pressure over time makes changes permanent.
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc