Flare-ups?

Previous topic - Next topic

AnaDuck

I was diagnosed with Peyronies at 16. I am now 27, married with 3 children. However, I notice sporadic soreness and out of the blue, changes in temperature, spontaneous and morning erections.  Has anyone had a flare-up after being stable for a decade?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Wanderer4

Yeah I did but I had revision to correct it a while ago.

NeoV

Very rarely, only due to too much caffeine, dehydration, sitting (prostate inflammation) and carbs.
If I don't use my penis at least once a week, I can also get a flare up. Doing NOFAP for over two weeks for example.  

AnaDuck

That's reassuring, I did however order a RestoreX, the random soreness for over a decade and the occasional only 75-80% erections is getting old and I'm afraid those bendable erections could lead to further injury. I hope this RestoreX device provides results for my Peyronies.  

Asphyxia

Is it from the caffeine itself or the withdrawal?  
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

AnaDuck

Also Neov, I drink large amounts of caffeine as I'm a full time student, parent, and employee. Does a high caffeine intake really irritate Peyronies?

Your YouTube videos are really helpful too btw.  

NeoV

Caffeine has some clear benefits for scarring. If it doesn't irritate your prostate or bother you to be dependent on it, enjoy it!