VED and Varicose vein

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan

Using a VED, how exactly the blood fills up the penis?
I assume, (please correct me if I'm wrong or missing important details):
1/The vacuum generated by the VED suctions the blood through the arteries filling the corpus Cavernosum.
2/While the vacuum is hold, the blood stays in the corpus cavernosum, and the blood flow is stopped during this time.
3/Once you release vaccum, blood goes away through the veins.

But what happens in the veins during the filling process?
Does the vacuum also suctions blood from the veins towards the chambers? (Which would mean, moving the blood in a counter natural flow).
I know veins have non-return valves, so I wonder if this return flow happens, maybe it could damage the non-return valves of the veins, and thus, promoting varicose?.

Any case, is there any contraindication to use VED having a varicose vein in the dorsal side?
I ask all this because I have a vein in the dorsal side, which has a lenght of 2cm varicosed.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25º dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

MambaMentality

Juan, I also have a cord-like structure on the dorsal side of my penis. I'm not sure whether it's a lympatic vessel or a vericose vein.  I am planning on starting VED soon. Have u seen any improvements thus far since starting the VED, despite having a cord-like structure?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Juan

I only used the VED (somacorrect 3cyl) for just one month (15 min x2/day). (2 months after the onset)
At first all good. But then, for unknown reason I started to fill a little itchy/burning sensation where I have the varicose vein so started to worry if continuing with ved could worse the varicose. So decided to rest. I'm sure I didn't overpump. Barely reached 50% erection. Maximum 4 pumps.

It's been almost two months resting. I'm Thinking to restart and try again.

I can say however that the varicose vein didn't get worse or better after the ved usage.

Do you have the cord all time at the same size? Mine seems to change in size, sometimes I can feel it more swollen, other barely noticeable...
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25º dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

MambaMentality

@Juan I actually have three of these veins (two on the right side & one on the left). And yeah, they don't look as visible at times and then other times, they will be visible. Manual traction, heat, Pentox, & Bromelaine (all things that make my flaccid penis bigger) have lessened the visibility of the veins for the time being. Essentially, whenever my flaccid penis is bigger, they are less noticeable. Just make sure to keep any eye on them if you are using the VED. Never fight through pain, discomfort, tingling, burning, or tightness. You did the correct thing by stopping. I am starting VED soon, but am very cautious regarding to how they will affect my cord-like structures so I'm a bit nervous. If u do start VED again, lmk how it goes & if u see any improvements. Good luck man.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions