Can someone have a Hernia such as an inguinal hernia without knowing

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Does anyone here have familiarly with inguinal hernia and the location of this hernia. I decided I am going to get a CT scan of the pelvis to see if I have a hernia. I thought I read on the internet that some hernia may not be noticeable and needs to be identified with a CT scan. Yes a CT scan is expensive unfortunately but I'll still get one.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RichardRider01

Because I also have pubic bone pain but don't know if this relates to a hernia.

Old Man

Richard:

In my personal experience with such a hernia it presented several symptoms. First, there was pain in both sides of the lower abdomen. And, pain sometimes in the testicles. Also, the lower intestines protruded through lower abdomen wall into the scrotum.

All of the above symptoms can and will cause severe pain in the groin area. If not corrected, this condition can lead to a severe problem with much pain and swell in the scrotum.

The most common remedy for this hernia is surgery with a patch of medical material sewn into the local area of the lower stomach wall. Surgeries will vary from patient to patient. My patch was a material named Gortex similar to the material used to help wick away moisture in hunting boots.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

RichardRider01

I notice my scrotum has a moderate swelling to it when in cooler temperature. More hard and more inflated than usual in the Scrotum. Can moderate swelling indicate a possibility of a hernia?

Tobyg

I think I had an ultrasound to diagnose hernias, and it was covered by the prepaid in my country.
the surgeon noticed by touching my scrotum, I felt discomfort in that area and lumps in the lower abdomen with pain and difficulty breathing when exercising.
the surgery was a laparoscopy. no scar is noticeable.
It took a while for me to recover to 100%, and being hospitalized for 1 day was not nice for me since I have an overactive bladder and I could not move.
but it is a simple surgery do not worry if you have it.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

RichardRider01

Tobyg

32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.