Sharing pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier99

I'm sure it's been said before but I think sharing pictures here could really help. It would be good to bounce ideas off people suffering from similar conditions. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd love to see more dick pics here :) current state, progression and treatment results
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

BrettC

I think it could help... although it might seem a little invasive for some.  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)

Xavier99

totally get it.. But I think it would give more merit to the people that are truly succeeding or suffering or really don't have it so bad. I'm sure most folks here are honest/good people trying to get support and/or help but sometimes It feels like there might be some secret traction device/supplement sales reps on here :) or at least trying to sell clicks or books or something.. The bio's helps but don't always tell the story. Show me the dick I'll believe ya haha
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

pauli

I would post a picture or two to get some options on my Situation. How and where to Share?

Pauli  :)
31 yrs old; in a supportiv relationship
first symptoms and diagnosed in february 2018
severe progression since spring 2020
several plaque/indentations and currently 40° up curve