Sitting and closing legs - why does it hurt?

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

Do yoy know the physiological reason for why the symptoms are  much worse when my legs are close to each other or im if sitting/laying crossed legged
Why does sitting hurt?
Do you guys refrain from sitting?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Tobyg

I feel that too,
I sleep with a pillow between my legs and do stretching / gymnastics.
it must be the pelvic floor.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

Asphyxia

Pelvic floor too tight?
What stretching are you talking about?
Do you think reverse kegels are necessary?
I wonder if we could ever go back to using that pc muscle for stronger and prolonged erections,
Right now im not enjoying it when i accidentaly kegel.
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.

Tobyg

stretch / spread your legs, do gymnastics exercises, visit a pelvic floor kinesiologist for advice.
I improved my pelvic floor a lot this way.
Did you do kegel ?, I had also done it but they did not do me good (before hurting me), you have to be careful with muscle hypertonia.
32 years,injured at 25.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
Frequent urination.

Asphyxia

Ye kegels were great before i got peyronies,
enabled me to have strong erections and many orgasms
ive even read about people having nonejaculatory multiple orgasms, is it bad only because of peyronies or in general? People without peyronies can hold an ejaculation in and have no problem, it even worked once for me,
i orgasmed without ejaculating and didnt feel that drop in libido, penis remained erect after orgasm,  and the orgasm felt way stronger

Asphyxia

But maybe thats the reason some men are in this site, idk

Tobyg

I did jelqing + kegel, I destroyed myself
but kegel is recommended by kinesiologists, jelking hurts
32 years,injured at 25.
Frequent urination.

Asphyxia

Maybe the strength of kegels and reverse kegels muscles needs to be proportionate, and if we would ever want to kegel we would need to balance it with reverse kegels

And ye jelqing destoryed me aswell

Pixie1002

I sometimes get pain when sitting cross legged.  I believe for me it is the penis being pulled back towards/inside the pelvis, and the pressure of the plaque pushing against the inside of penis.

I do have a large plaque, and also a large graft which contracted and is very hard.

Age 47, incision and grafting surgery in May 2019 to correct 90 degree upward curve.  Post of residual curve of 40 degrees.  Partial ligament separation and skin anchoring December 2019 to correct daily discomfort - without success