Can plaque move?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocodile

Does anyone know if the plaque can move position? This time last year, my penis bent upwards and only slightly to the right. Now it seems to have less of a bend upwards but more of a bend to the right. Either the plaque has moved or some new plaque has formed which effectively has straightened the upwards bend but accentuated the right hand bend. I am not sure which.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

I had a similar puzzle. My bend has moved further down the shaft. Towards the pelvis. Am not sure what's going on.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

DanP

I think you have peyronie  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Deek

I don't think the plaque can move - It is obviously a scarred / calcified tissue area.

Perhaps something has changed in the overall length or width of your penis?

Is that why it feels like this to you ...?
relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

DanP

You need to see a urologist. It seems peyronies.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc