Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C - Cylinder  (Read 245 times)

jj21

• Major Contributor
C - Cylinder
« on: January 03, 2021, 08:19:11 AM »

I feel like I have more improvement from using the C Cylinder - has anyone else experienced this?

The weeks I use the Cylinder on the regime I feel like my penis is thicker, healthier and straighter.

Could it be the A and B cylinders are not as effective for my case or simply that their improvements is subtle?
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect - approx 20-25 degree curve... No noticeable plaque. Waiting on Ultrasound results.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction..

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
Re: C - Cylinder
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »

Hi yes i used the 'C' cylinder only for a short time, i soon had to move up to the XL cylinder due to increase of girth.
69 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 07:17:02 AM »

Did you find the C Cylinder more effective than the A/B Cylinder? And are you saying your girth increased that you needed the XL cylinder?
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect - approx 20-25 degree curve... No noticeable plaque. Waiting on Ultrasound results.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction..

Monty

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 08:10:28 AM »

could not use 'A' cylinder too small, used 'B & C' cylinders for a short while, then 'B' became to tight, so used just 'C' but hsd to move to the XL due to girth increase.
69 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Longmire

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 07:48:28 AM »

Hi yes i used the 'C' cylinder only for a short time, i soon had to move up to the XL cylinder due to increase of girth.

Hi,
Are you pumping to a full (or near full) erection or something less?

Monty

• Major Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 07:52:57 AM »

Hi I pump to full erection size which takes me 15 minutes to reach.

jj21

• Major Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 08:05:20 AM »

Monty - did you find 10 second holds more effective ?

I'm confused whether to hold longer or less.

A lot of studies on holds over 1 minute yet the protocol here states 10-45 seconds.

Monty

• Major Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 08:41:32 AM »

For me i've always held no more than 10 seconds, its a steady build up to max size,  i think if you're looking extra length then maybe a long hold would be beneficial but i don't know
Pages: [1]   Go Up