C - Cylinder

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

I feel like I have more improvement from using the C Cylinder - has anyone else experienced this?

The weeks I use the Cylinder on the regime I feel like my penis is thicker, healthier and straighter.

Could it be the A and B cylinders are not as effective for my case or simply that their improvements is subtle?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

Hi yes i used the 'C' cylinder only for a short time, i soon had to move up to the XL cylinder due to increase of girth.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

jj21

Did you find the C Cylinder more effective than the A/B Cylinder? And are you saying your girth increased that you needed the XL cylinder?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

could not use 'A' cylinder too small, used 'B & C' cylinders for a short while, then 'B' became to tight, so used just 'C' but hsd to move to the XL due to girth increase.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Longmire

Quote from: Monty on January 03, 2021, 09:51:14 AM
Hi yes i used the 'C' cylinder only for a short time, i soon had to move up to the XL cylinder due to increase of girth.

Hi,
Are you pumping to a full (or near full) erection or something less?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

Hi I pump to full erection size which takes me 15 minutes to reach.

jj21

Monty - did you find 10 second holds more effective ?

I'm confused whether to hold longer or less.

A lot of studies on holds over 1 minute yet the protocol here states 10-45 seconds.

Monty

For me i've always held no more than 10 seconds, its a steady build up to max size,  i think if you're looking extra length then maybe a long hold would be beneficial but i don't know