Hourglassing when flaccid. No deformity with erection. What could be the reason

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Does anyone experience hourglassing while flaccid and smooths out during an erection? Right now my symptoms include straight erections and hourglassing when flaccid. Also turtling/firm hard flaccid. My firm flaccid has been getting somewhat softer with under a month of VED and traction but still not specifically sure what's wrong with me. I have been leaning towards very early peyronies or penile injury or CPPS/pelvic floor problem which i am worried about. It is very difficult to try to pinpoint what i have wrong with me and wondered what members of this community have along with this. Before starting VED and traction my flaccid was in very bad shape with firm hard/ turtling so I honestly don't know. I will visit a Urologist in 2 weeks and I might go in there to only try to convince him to send me to a pelvic floor therapist because I doubt he'll do anything if there are currently no erection problems, although my erections do feel stiffer but nothing else besides that. I am currently 2 months in this and I don't know what to expect for the future.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

I first noticed the hourglassing in flaccid state too early on..It would appear to go away erect but then  I slowly noticed some narrowing/bottlenecking creep in while hard too.. That was between 2-5 months.. it was very painful but never got too bad. Mild narrowing.. I posted pics a few posts back where I ended up  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

uiooopu735777

Hey I've almost have the same issue.
Do you think this has something to do with peyronie's and I might get peyronie's too?
My doctor also said it has nothing to do with peyronie's disease.
Please let me know if it may lead to that.
Thanks  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc