opposing curvature when in briefs? are briefs k to use with Peyronies Disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

GianB1

HI guys

I have been using briefs underwear for most of my life, but kept my penis up to the right or left only, my curvature goes up, and I have been starting to tuck it down for a couple of months now, so opposing my curvature. Briefs are relatively tight, so the penis stays down most of the time.

What do you guys think about this? perhaps not beneficial when I get night or am erections? is there best underwear to use for Peyronies Disease?

thanks
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

I switched to loose boxers when i noticed that the pressure that the underwear put on my penis is hurting, specifically when sitting, they tend to tighten around the crotch.
My curvature goes to the side though, but i definitely prefer keeping it loose instead of using the boxers to counter the curve,
Btw i still do the same thing that you do with loose boxers
And during the day i just use traction instead.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

GianB1

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

BrettC

I too have a tendency to wear briefs and configure everything to be placed in opposition to my curve.  Not sure if it helps, but I figure it couldn't hurt either.  I say it sounds like a good idea.  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)