Rapid decline... is there anything I can do???

Previous topic - Next topic

BopIt

Hi everyone,

It has been four years since my initial accident and joining this forum. Everything was going okay this year. My peyronie's seemed fairly stable.

About two weeks ago I was reinjured. I am again in acute pain. I have seen a rapid decline in the rigidity of my erections and structural integrity of my lower shaft.

My curvature is down towards the base, and to the left at the top. I am experiencing a dull pain constantly. My curvature to the left has gone from about 15-20 degrees (it was an issue, but still fully functional), to now around 45!!!

I am so sad and confused. I am in pain. I feel like this is it... this is where my sex life ends... I thought it was bad before... but if this doesn't improve from here... I don't know how I am going to go on.

What can I be doing? I am taking Vitamin E and Pentox. Ibuprofen for pain. I am doing some manual traction with my hand.

What else?? Absolutely no masturbation or sex?

I have woken up with a morning wood the last week a few times. It is so depressing. I am in pain. My member is so twisted and f'~c<+d up. The curve of the top third to the left is the worst of all. This is the worst thing imaginable. And there is no one who I can talk to about it.

I am currently out of work. I am in no position financially for being able to afford any kind of surgery. I am supposed to go on a date later this week. This problem destroys me... on top of some other very traumatic outside events this year. How can this be real. How is this my life. Please offer helpful advice to reduce the permanent curvature. Please.

Thanks

EDIT: narrowing, hour glassing, indentations, downward curve, left curve... I've dealt with these things nearly everyday for the last four years... today is the worst of these four years. ffs

BopIt

Lack of replies is really depressing...  :'( :'( :'(

I am just using pentox. I have some vitamin E lotion that I am applying a few times a day.

Dull pain all day. It feels like I have been castrated. I am so sad...

Asphyxia

Avoid orgasm, consider fasting, if pain is too strong while doing traction or after then avoid traction, keto diet might help.
Im confused as to why you dont read on the forum for treatments ,its all there
There are so many things i can offer you so it depends on how motivated you are,  if you want more advices and suggestions just ask
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

BopIt

I tried doing flacid manual traction last night after reading some posts about studies showing it is important to do early in acute...

Now I am in significant pain this morning... paranoid that I just made it all even worse. The plaque at the base of my shaft, left side, is so thick and giant. It nearly extends all the way to the weak spot on the top left which is where the left bend is.

I am in a lot of pain. I don't know what to do. I have looked through this forum so many times. But I forget where exactly to look. I am tired of going through so many posts. I would take any other advice here or specific posts I can refer to again if you can point me to them. Thank you.  

Asphyxia

Have you tried anything from what i've mentioned? It would be great if you could put a signature line.
Since you are in a lot of pain, the important thing right now is to control inflammation
In my opinion diet has the most to do with it, along with abstaining from sex/masturbation
If you have never fasted or tried a ketogenic diet then perhaps fasting would be too difficult for you right now, but maybe IF or OMAD will do.

You mentioned that you arent so stable financially, so i wont offer supplements, the main supplement that people recomend though
Is coQ10 or ubiquinol if you are over 40 y.o

Anti-inflammatory herbs - tumeric(always take with black pepper) ginger, rosmery, cats claw, licorice
Get some omega 3 with high epa or just eat fish - mackerel, salmon, sardines, anchovies, herring.
Try to get loads of sleep, preferably at night.
Hot baths might help, and many recomend putting a hot sock filled with rice on their penis, for me it make things worse though.
Careful not to use heat too high
Exercise is good

Consider topical NSAID like voltaren.
Many posts on DMSO+ascorbic acid, i never tried it

Not so much else i can offer you besides more supplements and herbs with my current knowledge, however if you do have some digestive issues(which can effect peyronies) i have a bit of knowledge on that,

I made a post about other ways to keep a general health which would result in better penile health, there it is
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,14791.0.html?PHPSESSID=vdc5ipf4j42nd1i46kf8iqe6r4

You can check out a youtube channel by neoV, he talks about my crazy dangerous fast on his last video lol
https://youtu.be/qs-kLh8QkAk
If you do decide to fast then you should probably keep it short, like he mentiones in the video, he uploaded many videos so u can see if you find an answer to any question there

Also, this is probably gonna take some time and dedication to try to fix the curvature with traction,
although now is probably not such a good time to start traction, you might find the idea appealing once you control the inflammation, since a traction device need to be worn for many hours daily and many months or years, i wouldnt save money on a traction device.

Many have posted about injuring thenselves with traction and i feel myself that if im not careful and sensitive to the sensations on my penis and take a break or lower the tension then i experience pain.

If you are still in the dark about something, il be happy to answer, if i know the answer,
I might be able to find some links on supplements, or just tell you what im taking.
I can provide more names of herbs that might be useful,if you are interested, some are in that link, some herbs are more useful than others depending on the diet and how you handle it, also depending on how you react to them and what your current health is like, so its a mutlti-step process i suppose, see how things go and keep updating.

Edit : i uploaded a link to guide with herbs on the post i made(that link above)
Good Luck

Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder