Is there a possibility that hard flaccid is caused by NoFap and less erections

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Hello I have currently been using the VED device and Traction and my flaccid state feels somewhat more flexible. I also been getting more erections recently and wouldn't VED and traction be so called bad for the pelvic floor if hard flaccid is caused by this? I am confused exactly what hard flaccid is but could the lack of erections from NoFap cause hard flaccid? Thanks.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Deek

I've noticed a significant improvement since I've been doing VED and traction.

Before that, I also had flaccid - but the improved blood circulation meant that I no longer had flaccid.

Today I know that my biggest mistake was keeping my penis inactive - I did that for 3 months and my penis was shrinking and in sad shape.

Therefore - "Use it or loose it"  8)
relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

Olive

Deek, I have hard time trying to understand what you're saying. You say you no longer have flaccid, so you're walking with erect penis 24/7, how does that work?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

anxioid

Age 45. 25° bend to the left, with indentation. 1cm plaque. First noticed 27 June 2020.

Deek

@Olive

what I meant is the following -

at the beginning of the disease i left my penis alone.
I thought that would be a good idea. my penis could recover this way.
but that was not right. I could watch how my penis got lighter and shrunk - the typical hard flaccid penis.

I then started using VED and Traction regularly - the girth increased significantly, the length got better and overall I had a penis again that went in the direction of my old, healthy penis.

That's what I meant - 24/7 erection - that would be bad ... ;)
relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder