massive setback.

Previous topic - Next topic

philtered

Its been 3 years since my curvature and pain started, although i now know i had pre peyronies for about a year before the onset of the curve. It took alot of work to get through those 18 months of the acute stage. Lots of supplements,VED then traction.

The 18 months in the stable phase has seen me far more relaxed and accepting of my curve and size loss and the last few months i've really upped my VED and traction and have actually been seeing some progress in the curvature and gained some girth and length back.

But a week ago i noticed some pain in my erection during the night and now i've found a very small plaque mid shaft on the left side quite deep, which is starting to cause a bit of pain and today abit of hard flacid etc.

I'm just absolutely praying this isn't the start of another acute stage with more pain, size loss and curve. with everything else going on i just don't think i could take it.

Has anyone else had this? Is there a chance i've just overdone it and the injury might get better without a long drawn out hell?  Should i carry on with the traction, or wait until the pain subsides? Just feel a bit pissed off right now.2020 sucks
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

Asphyxia

Ive no idea why it happened or whats going on but if i was you id stop traction for few days and see what happens with the pain, and load up on anti inflammatory herbs, maybe NSAIDS too
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

philtered

yes i should probably leave it alone for a while. I've hurt it before and had pain for a few days, or even weeks in the stable stage, but i've never come across and actual palpable plaque since the original one that's caused all the problems and just so afraid it's a similar one that will grow.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017

philtered

Not sure , we've been put in a total lockdown in south east england today, so anything will be difficult. All medical appointments are by phone unless it's an emergency.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017

philtered

Lost night time erections and morning wood now, just hoping it's just anxiety from the injury.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017