1 year mark

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeygoots

Hi everyone,

I dont know how to start this off........stupidly i started oral treatment a year ago, without doing anything else. This meaning, no secure workout plan and no "penis exercises" if that makes any sense. To keep a long story short, i took a huge cocktail of supplements and tried by best to go on a decent diet but all i can say it nothing came from it. I recently got off the supplements because i feel like being on them for a whole year could be dangerous (let me know if im wrong) i was hearing that they can cause damage to my organs and cause cancer, another thing is that my libido is so low now. i dont know if the supplements were the cause of my low libido and lack of erections or it was caused by the crippling depression and anxiety throughout the year ( i haven't masturbated as much as i used too because of my mental state) i feel like all of this mentally and oral supplements screwed me up a little because when i have sex i cant last past 1 min or so and like i said my libido is quite off for being 22 years old. im also having a problem with my penis and scrodum where it gets really tight and shrinks going inside my body and small to the point were its like im in the freezing cold but im not (nothing fixes this, not hot showers or anything like that) im really confused, stressed and worried about everything and my penis health. i really need help, im so so desperate for it. i want to live a normal 22 year olds life and stop this weight from pounding on my shoulders. idk what to do and im lost and afraid..........please please im loosing my mind and my life over this, i dont even know if i have full blown peyronies or just overall issues with my penis. please if anyone can, call me or text me on 917-200-4087 us number or my whats app for people international, my number for whatsapp is also 917-200-4087 and my name on there is joseph s. i dont want to be cured with this anymore, i just want to be normal......
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

Xavier99

Sorry you're struggling.. I think this forum would need more info in your profile to help you. What's your curve degree, have you seen a uro, are you out of the painful acute stage?  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length