Edging: good, bad, or ugly?

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrivederci

Is edging good, bad, or neutral for a Peyronies in remission? I particularly want to determine whether it can trigger a relapse. There seems to be conflicting evidence on this forum: some say their disease was caused by edging; others instead use edging as part of their therapeutic regimen.

My Peyronies has been inactive for at least a year. I do not have a problem with abstaining from edging if needed. Just interested what the wisdom is on the subject.

When referring to edging, I mean relatively long 'edging' sessions (say 1/2 hr and longer, but less than 2 hours).

Thanks!

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

My opinion is that edging is the worst thing you can do. Others may have a different opinion.

anxioid

Quote from: NeoV on December 16, 2020, 04:03:10 AM
My opinion is that edging is the worst thing you can do. Others may have a different opinion.
Hmm, I do this. Why would you say its bad Neo?
I was going on the theory that my uro says erections = blood flow = good, therefore longer erections = very good...
Age 45. 25° bend to the left, with indentation. 1cm plaque. First noticed 27 June 2020.

Arrivederci

Thanks for your opinion NeoV.

What is the rationale for this?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Whyisthishappening

my  opinion is  that hedging is good because you stretch the penile tissues naturally so it is harder to loose elasticity
    BUT take care to not overmasturbate (always masturbate with lubricant )
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

Asphyxia

Im guessing it messes up your brain chemistry with all that dopamine overload, desensiyizes you and depressesing you.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Old Man

Hey Guys:

Just my 2 cents on the subject of edging. Don't do it as the pressure builds up in your prostate gland. While it has not been authenticated by any research (as far as I know) the brain concentrates of letting an ejaculation. IMHO opinion and based on my personal experience of my early youth it did have it affect on my prostate resulting in cancer of it in later years. My personal uro of many years experience did contribute from the experience of edging.

The above carries my usual caveat of "let the user beware"

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.