Can someone convince my surrounding that an implant is a legit option?

Previous topic - Next topic

McChicken94

Hey, I have been dealing with Peyronies symptoms for a long time now, and I messed it up myself jelqing as a teen. I regret it forever but been having pain, change of size, change of shape ever since. It seems I never really get in the chronic phase. For a long time, I prolonged the idea of an implant, but now I am sure I will need it. I am practically impotent at this point, but my uro in Holland STILL thinks it's pelvic floor tension while I literally lost like 30% of my volume. I can't take this back and forth anymore and I keep telling everybody I will need an implant, but nobody listens and I think since it keeps progressing on and off for years now, I really need to get this done before it's too late. All I ask now of you guys is to provide some information here to convince my parents and those around me that an implant is, in fact, a legit treatment. I already showed results from dr Eid, but they won't buy it. I really need them to understand as I am broke as hell because of my depression and never mentally handle this, so I spend more than I have to fill the void. I'm trying real hard, but mentally it's rough. I need others to see the implant could help. Can you guys please put a lot of positive info here about the implant to show those around me so they know it can save me? I'm terrified I won't have a penis left one day, and I want to be able to have sex and save what's left of my penis at this point. I'm 26 and had symptoms starting at the age of 18.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

What can we say?  Implants can and often do give men a new lease on life but expecting parents to pay $25,000 U.S. dollars for an implant is a huge request unless they are wealthy.  It might be that an implant is exactly what you need but clearly, you also need mental health counseling with effort on your part to break the cycle of depression.  Penises by themselves do no fix or break a man's emotional state.  Instead of thinking we can convince them, a better option would be to show them how much it means to you by agreeing to straighten up your emotional/mental health and ask them if you raise half of the money if they can help you with the remainder.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums