Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So Much Plaque?  (Read 466 times)

Hricco

• PDS Newbie
So Much Plaque?
« on: December 03, 2020, 03:58:24 PM »

Hi Guys

I'm new here. About a year into this pyronines wackiness. 

I have a quick question i can feel sooooo much plaque un the skin...both side and the top.  even under each side of the rim of the head.  If I put pressure i can feel all the plaque its very concerning to feel.  But I don't have a bad curve, the doc said maybe 10 degree upward curve. in the last few month it has started curing to the left slightly.  There is no pain associated with erections, there used to be but the pain is 100% gone.  Since it stared i have been doing the pump, the restoreX tractions device and PRP shot.  I feel like i have lost some length, but im not too concerned here.  Im just wondering is it common to feel that much plaque?  I'm not sure I'm at a stable condition just yey as the curve to the left is pretty new, but the absence of any pain is hopeful.   

My urologist did a sonogram and said YUP you have pyronies, come back in three months.  I didn't like that so i did all the alternative stuff on my own.  THe PRP shot helped for a bit didn't last, i want to try gains wave next  anyway, is it normal to feel all that plaque build up.  it feels like a lot but with little curve and no pain?

AriZona2323

• PDS Newbie
Re: So Much Plaque?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 08:49:35 PM »

I have multiple plaques and they seem sensitive to the touch
38 years old, recently single father, recently diagnosed with peyronies after adult circumsision. Also have Erectile Dysfunction. In the researching urologist and depression stage :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up