Losing Length

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton36

Everyone saying in the forum how much inch they lost. I am not sure about my penis length before peyronie but I do not think so that I lost length. My question is every Peyronie patients lose length or is it depend on the case?
age 25
first symptoms: Flaccid Pain
official diagnosis 2017 after ultrasound
treatments tried All oral drugs

TonySa

One could have only loss of length, or One could have dents or narrowing without loss of length.  A curve decreases length on one side and thus overall length as well.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

shrunken_dick

Quote from: TonySa on November 28, 2020, 05:45:46 PM
One could have only loss of length, or One could have dents or narrowing without loss of length.  A curve decreases length on one side and thus overall length as well.
Is that Length loss without significant bend possible?  
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Monty

Most can get lost length and girth back that they lost with Peyronies Disease, a good VED used wisely does the trick.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Anton36

age 25

Monty

all you need to do is get yourself a good 3 cylinder unit medical standard, use the protocol from this site, and you should be able to get any size loss back, it worked for me and many others. its not a overnight fix, just keep up your protocol.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Anton36

Quote from: Monty on November 29, 2020, 06:07:12 AM
all you need to do is get yourself a good 3 cylinder unit medical standard, use the protocol from this site, and you should be able to get any size loss back, it worked for me and many others. its not a overnight fix, just keep up your protocol.

https://www.hepsiburada.com/male-edge-extra-retail-red-black-serisi-penis-icin-cihaz-p-HBV00000S3EW6

How is it ?
age 25

Monty

Looks good for a traction unit, but i prefer a VED. get some good results and only takes a few minute each day.

shrunken_dick

Quote from: Monty on November 29, 2020, 06:33:56 AM
Looks good for a traction unit, but i prefer a VED. get some good results and only takes a few minute each day.

In Peyronies, is that flaccid length can also shortened ?  
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

TonySa

Traction gas nord research behind length gain, but many have success w VED.