Scar tissue size

Previous topic - Next topic

anon1986

I have a question about my scar tissue/plaque/bump/nodule (I've heard all of these terms used on the forum).

In the morning, I can barely feel my scar tissue. I try to fast as much as possible—for the Peyronies benefit but also because I struggle with food in general—so throughout the day I can't really feel it. Towards the end of the day, especially towards bedtime, my plaque is more "inflamed", more palpable. I've had Peyronies since April, so less than a year.

Is this a good sign? A bad sign? What do you think it means? Does anyone else deal with this?

I don't have any pain at the plaque site
50° curve to the right at 33, narrowing, mild ED

implanted age 34 in 2021, Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE
Dr. Hakky

Asphyxia

I feel more pain at evening than morning, more curve aswell, i read on the forum of other guys experiencing the same thing
I think whats happening is sleep is anabolic, its healing and its effecting your body positively, you shouldnt deprive yourself of sleep.
also you mentioned you struggle with food, im not sure if you mean you have an eating disorder or digestive issues but since you mentioned you are fasting during the day, and at evening(which i assume is after a meal) you feel the plaque is inflamed this tells me that you are either eating inflammatory foods, or maybe spiking your insulin levels OR you are eating healthy foods which you have intolerance to and this triggers an autoimmune response and inflammation, if you think this is the case then i advise you to consider an elimination diet
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder