Modified carnivore diet

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

Anyone tried a carnivore diet but also a carnivore with supplements and foods like ginger, turmeric root, garlic, wasabi etc? Or maybe teas? When adding supplements/foods did you get better or worse?
Powerful anti-inflammatories but a true carnivore diet is 0 carbs 0 fiber
And im guessing theres some harmony happening in your stomach once that happens
And foods other than meat might disturb it.
Also theres the the problem of mixing alkaline and acidic foods which i dont know how real it is.
The question is regarding peyronies and digestion aswell

Also as someone who suffers from digestive  issues the only foods  I'm able to digest  are pork, and maybe a few types of fishes, any ideas why that might be?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

skunkworks

The oxalate levels of many of those supplements you mention above, is super high.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Olive

Carnivore diet is very low in essential fats, linoleic acid and linolenic acid. Do you think that these are not needed or needed in very small amounts only?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

Paul Saladino (Carnivore Code) recently made a video against linoleic acid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjb41FFR1C8

Asphyxia

Skunksworks, I've read that you had good results from carnivore+fasting, would you mind sharing what foods you aet and the duration of fasts and if you used any supplements at all and why/why not
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Tortão Pra Direita

I've tried keto for 2 months and, after that, carnivore for just 1 month. I don't think they did anything to my condition. I made these diets when I was in the initial stage of the disease.

I don't think they are necessary, but you can try it. It won't hurt you. You'll lose a ton of weight and get shredded, probably.

I eat a lot of carbohydrates but just low GI ones. Sweet potato, beans, cassava... No sugar or simple starches. And I also eat just 2x in the day. Restricting your feed time window is very good for your general health.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.