Penis pump caused a new lump that hurts!

Previous topic - Next topic

Graggaxy

I used the highly praised VED two times and apparently I injured myself while doing so and now I'm left with a new lump right at the base of my penis. It hurts so bad I can't tolerate getting an erection anymore. So yeah, I am done with my penis for this life.

I didn't even use the penis pump wrongly. I just placed my penis in there and started pumping. Of course I didn't keep going when I noticed pain. I saw no bruising or red spots so I don't know what went wrong there but the lump definitely developed after using VED.

I have accepted that I will never live a normal life. That I will probably never find a loving woman due to this disease.

I get sharp pain whenever I get an erection. This isn't fair at only 23 years. I had my entire life ahead of me.  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

NeoV

Man I'm so sorry to hear that.. I can't use the VED either but I still think it's effective.
Give your penis a long rest, 23 is young man, very young.

What does the lump feel like? Could it be a vein?

McChicken94

Be carefull brother. Despite what people will tell you VED isn't completely safe for us. I for one get worse each time I use one no matter if I pump to erect or not.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions