Just had first try with SomaCorrect and had a couple of questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian1234

So the SomaCorrect arrived and I've given it a quick go. Although I've got a bend over 60 degrees my penis is fairly slim so thought I'd try the A tube (thinnest) as suggested in the protocol.
So many warnings about over pumping ... I felt scared.
I read to begin with you might not get an erection the first few tries ... so it was difficult to know when to stop pumping. I was probably over cautious.
The seal was good and the vacuum worked ok
I could feel sensations but not pain.
My penis got a bit bigger but it was still a way off from being erect.
Just feeling scared to pump too much so probably was way too gentle.
The device didn't come with any Peyronie's protocol so using:
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,696.0.html

I've also started traction with PMP for 3 hours a day which I will build up to 7 hours a day.

Do you think it matters doing VEP straight after or straight before traction?
Should I be less fearful and see if slowly pumping a bit more will get my penis erect?
Should I worry that I would be forcing my bend straight?

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts,

Thanks,

Adrian
dob: 1964, Peyronies Disease from 7/2020 Upward curve 80 degrees with hinging + lump.
Then graft insertion 5/1/2021

TonySa

Don't be worry about the curve.  It straightens out in the VED. You could pump some more - just never to 100% of your erection size
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Adrian1234

Thanks Tony. That's reassuring to hear about the curve. It was worrying me. I think I was going through some general anxiety about this whole thing. Feeling a bit better today. Also I got a helpful PM from Monty. Think I need to wind my desire for change back a bit and embrace the marathon. So plan is now to take it pretty easy with PTT and VED for the first month. Just introduce my penis slowly to these new environments. So sad to read accounts of people who, understandably may be enthusiastic, go for it ... then end up damaging themselves with the very treatment that potentially could have produced positive change.  
dob: 1964, Peyronies Disease from 7/2020 Upward curve 80 degrees with hinging + lump.
Then graft insertion 5/1/2021

bustedchubb

Yes, I was one of those people who worsened their condition being stupid and not taking it slow enough with Restorex.  Fast forward 5 months, and I started using it PROPERLY and no further injury and have been making solid stretching progress, to the point that I can now get to position 4 counter bend without issue.  I also use the Somma daily with a mix of Old Man's protocol and Monty's protocol.  The point of this is that you need to take a step back if need be, let things heal, and SLOWLY restart and make sure you are doing it right and get the tips and tricks down that make it doable.  NeoV's videos have been very helpful, as well as all the posts on this forum if you look for em.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

philtered

My tip for VED is to get blood flowing to the penis before starting, either through heat and manipulation, or arousal. I hurt myself by pumping too fast from zero when i first started.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022