Is this the beginning of Peyronie’s?

Previous topic - Next topic

Subbanator

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

About one month ago I bent my penis during intercourse while she was on top, grinding very hard and it hurt at the time. I didn't think much of it, continued the sexe and was able to finish easily.
I had no swelling, no bruising, no pain, but I did notice next day that my penis bent slightly downward and there was a large white "band" around my penis (I think where the penisbent)

Anyway, I wish I would have gone to ER to check this out but I was very ignorant and was able to keep an erection so I didn't do anything. However, a month later: the white "band" is still there, penis has a slight down curve, and I have found that my penis feels tired when I have an erection. Almost like when you go for too long - I feel that each erection. I have been masturbating almost daily since the accident and have not had sec since.

I have made an appointment with a urologist but in my province the wait time is 2-3 months +. There is a private urologist that costs $300 CAD for a consultation.

My question is this :
1) Is it too late to treat this? Has it already begun to progress into Peyronies Disease?
2) is it worth it to go see the private urologist for $300?
3) how can I cope with the massive stress this is causing me right now?

Thank u for your time. I have no one to talk to about this since when I tell my friends they just laugh and say I have "broken dick". They don't understand the anxiety I am feeling. Every time I google a symptom I get super nervous and this is consuming my life. Thanks for replies !
21 years old. Quebec, Canada.
Bent penis during sex about one month ago.

TonySa

I'd read the survival guide and take measurements per the instructions.  Then you can remeasure each month.  If it get worse, I'd consider paying for a private visit-if not, I think you could wait for the Provence appt.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057. Try not to panic and keep us posted.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

D1990m

I spent a ton of money on urologists and that money should have gone to this forum because it helped me a ton more than those useless docs
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

Subbanator

Thank you for the reply. Survival guide has many good things and reading through this forum has actually eased my anxiety a bit. I just wish i had someone to talk to in the real world but oh well -  I will be strong mentally.

However is there a tried and true method of testing for Peyronies Disease scarring? For example if I can get an ultrasound to rule out or confirm Peyronies Disease I will gladly pay the $300 for this. Do you think it is worth it? Or shall I just wait the three months and monitor the situation (along with following the forum guides).

In the meantime, if I have no pain is it recommended to keep masturbating and having sex, or should I let my little guy rest.

Thanks again :)

agranderson2019

Hey buddy. Sorry to hear about your incident. My personal advice would be to absolutely REFRAIN from masturbation and sex. You need to take a completely hands off approach for a while. I would start taking COQ10 300mg a day, and L-Citrulline 1G 2x a day.

You're going to want to get plenty of sleep and make sure your getting plenty of nocturnal erections. Your penis needs to get fresh blood in and out as much as possible to reduce any potential hematoma in your penis.

My biggest issue personally is that I can't seem to stop poking and prodding and erection checking. Please don't be like me. Just take it easy for awhile and take the nutrients. Take some form of NSAID as well to reduce inflammation. Now would be a good time to focus on not eating too many inflammatory foods. Your penis is worth it.  
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

Subbanator

Thank you for the reply, I will definitely take the nutrients you recommended but not sure of the anti-inflammatory as I don't really notice any inflammation. Though I could be wrong about this? I'll take this as an opportunity to try and quit  smoking.

I think the biggest thing is keeping my mind busy until I have definite answers.  Today I was at work all day and didn't think about it once, though now that I am home I find myself obsessing over this once again and checking for déformity

TonySa

I'm not so sure masturbation is a problem as long as it's not rough-if any discomfort, just back off some.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.