For boys with venous leak

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Please Reply. PLEASE ....
I have had an erection problem for about a year and a half.
People who have seen my posts know. My questions are quick and easy.

1st time a few days ago - Increased desire for sex. Increased libido. I called a girl and my erection was very good, even excellent. We had sex with a condom, which was quite tight but even that didn't take off my erection. I finished quickly because I was afraid of losing it. I got aroused a second time and my erection was quite good but I finished with oral work.

2nd time a few days ago - without a strong desire, sex with a girl again, I lost my erection from time to time and came back quickly and so on ....

I don't have an identified venous leak, but sometimes I think about it.
My question is - is it possible with a venous leak to maintain a full erection with a blue head full of blood for 10 minutes in 3 different positions? Do not fade when changing posture and walking.

And the next day to have a weak erection, which fades and comes back again.
I used to think that because of a tight girl my erection disappears, but after the tight condom, which squeezed me much more, it doesn't make sense.
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Sten1

41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

TonySa

I wouldn't think so, venous leak shouldn't come and go.  You can get an erect ultrasound to diagnose venous leakage.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.