surgery without calified plaque

Previous topic - Next topic

leaningtowerofpisa

I obviously need to go to formal consultation with my doctor, Dr. Lue, when I return to the US in a month, but I've been curious if its possible to get surgery to correct curvature without hardened plaque. I have been stable with 30-35 D, with no calcification, for over a year and am highly skeptical of Xiaflex. It seems surgeries under the guidance of the world's best doctors have a much better chance of success and minimize further injury.

Thank you  
20y old. Pentox, healthy anti-oxidant diet. Stable, but no progress either.

Anton36

age 25
first symptoms: Flaccid Pain
official diagnosis 2017 after ultrasound
treatments tried All oral drugs

leaningtowerofpisa

Cause I don't want to live with a curved penis at 20 years old.  
20y old. Pentox, healthy anti-oxidant diet. Stable, but no progress either.

TonySa

If it's Peyronie's the curve is due to plaque.  However, it may not yet be calcified.  Surgery can be done on both cases.  

If you're only 20 it may be a natural cogenital curvature that won't cause problems or worsen.  As well a curve done at the correct penetration angle can directly stimulate your partners errogenous  zones which cannot happen w a straight dick.  But surgery can correct a congenital curve but will result in some loss of length.  Just be sure you'll be ok w that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.