What I’m doing wrong

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

I have been starting VED, doing as it supposed to be and what Soma instructions recommend, but

1 I always come out of the session having significant skin swelling, along with deformity, the glans itself is swollen up. Why this happening?

I barely fit the largest cylinder so the all process is kind of uncomfortable. Painful at the base instead.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Monty

You say you are using the largest cylinder is that the XL or are using the 'C' cylinder?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

Jack, do you barely fit in the largest cylinder flaccid?  What is your flaccid girth?  You might need to order the Xl.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jack1909

Thanks for the prompt answer guys, I'm actually using the C and yes it's too small. When I pump My shaft gets squeezed between the two sides of the cylinder. Last time I measured my flaccid circumference was kind of 13,5 cm...never measured erected.  
31 yrs old

Monty

Hi, looks like you need the XL cylinder, its the one i use due to large girth.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13726.0.html
link to my soma units XL cylinder on left.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Jack1909

Sorry I don't see the link to larger cylinders  
31 yrs old

TonySa

I think it's just a pic of all the sizes.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

as tony says it was just to show you the increase in size from 'C' to 'XL' cylinders.

Mr man

Hello buddy,
Your clearly too large for that size cylinder. If you've tried all the soma cylinders and they are still uncomfortable. You could try a regular cylinder from a sex shop. They are often far too big for most. Pvt me. I can recommend the right place to go. Where you can get the 3 cylinders but larger in proportion to your body. Don't buy one without a pressure scale on the pump.

If you decide this is the way for you. Stick to pumping about 70 percent of your normal erection size. And pump slowly. Sex pumps tend to pressure up quicker.

Personally, VED therapy has not worked for me. Traction has given more success. But don't let that make you dispondent. VED does work for many. So I have been told by an retired medical resercher.

Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.