Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Top level Gay Discussion topic  (Read 138 times)

Mr I J Crossley

• PDS Newbie
  • 54 year old
Top level Gay Discussion topic
« on: November 21, 2020, 11:22:09 AM »

I would like to request a top level discussion area related to gay issues.

I realise i can write or reply to any topic on here, but that doesn't mean it will reach my "target" audience.

We have a top level subject for women, but not for Gay individuals.

I'd like to talk about sex after having an implant, but don't feel it appropriate in any of the other groups.

Once created it may end up being the least used topic on the site, but at least it will be there.

Ian.
Post surgery, still with a slight curve and Erectile Dysfunction. Use a pump daily, and the restrictor bands sometimes. Pills don't appear to be working for me. Thinking about the implant.I
Dr Mike Fraser.

Amsterdamdude

• Voting Member
Re: Top level Gay Discussion topic
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 11:49:14 AM »

Sounds like a good idea Ian, I kind of miss this here too

Mr I J Crossley

• PDS Newbie
  • 54 year old
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:56:10 AM »

Hi folks,

Is there any formal way to find out if a suggestion made here is going to be considered or if it has been dismissed?

Ian.
Post surgery, still with a slight curve and Erectile Dysfunction. Use a pump daily, and the restrictor bands sometimes. Pills don't appear to be working for me. Thinking about the implant.I
Dr Mike Fraser.

redbullmaster

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 12:23:57 PM »

Unfortunately Guys, the mods on here are men in there 70's, with good old "Christian" values and you be hard pressed to get a gay Topic going on this board.

Anton36

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 06:22:41 PM »

I think no differences between gay or hetero. There is no different treatment only for gays. Enemy is the same we trying to overtake this enemy together. Наша Победа!

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 08:59:37 PM »

It’s not that LGBTQ folks need different treatments. It’s that our sexual relationships have different factors w same sex vs opposite sex partners, that we are often treated differently by doctors; and the impact to our families and communities is all to often accompanied by stigmatization and discrimination.  All too often on this forum there are non-welcoming comments from one assuming everyone has a woman as a partner to downright biased statements being made.  I’m sorry but the latter are homophobic comments-I’ve gotten slack for putting that out there!  So many see that and will not even weigh in on their trues experiences and concerns.  It’s just about having a safe place to discuss any unique issues.  It’s not anti-straight.  All would be welcome to read it.  I’m holding out hope the leaders of this forum will take this inclusionary action to add a LGBTQ board even if they can’t understand the need.  Enough people have inquired over the years to support the need.  I really appreciate all the great work that Hawk and others have put in over the years!  Tony (gay male, with husband now for 36 years).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up